Aberjona boasts high-speed chemistry capability and expertise in small molecule drug discovery and organic synthesis, which enables rapid,first-rate medicinal chemistry and process development. These have been proven by our three recent patent applications with Boston Biomedical Inc. (BBI) for new drug candidates in clinical trials and six scientific publications with our collaborators at Harvard Medical School.
1. MedChemComm, 2014, 1577-1583.
2. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2012, 2015-2019.
3. Anesthesia & Analgesia, 2012, 297-304.
4. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2010, 3491-3494.
5. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2008, 4388-4392.
6. "Preparation of inhibitors of kinases and cancer stem cells" US 20140275033 A1, 2014.
7. "Compositions of kinase inhibitors and their use for treatment of cancer and other diseases related to kinases" WO 2009033033, 2009.
8. "A novel group of stat3 pathway inhibitors and cancer stem cell pathway inhibitors" WO 2009036099 A1, 2009.
Click Here to find our recent scientific achievements with our collaborators at Harvard Medical School and biotech companies.